Experience 1-2 Years
Department Software Engineering & IT
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
As a Cars For Sale Software Engineer you will be involved in building, scaling and supporting B2B and consumer-facing web applications, implementing user interfaces using advanced front-end technologies, measuring and tuning performance, maintaining SEO, incorporating analytics and facilitating business goals through client-side code.
Learn more about our Software team here.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and deploy web applications according to the company’s standards for software architecture
- Write unit and integration tests necessary to ensure the reliability and consistency of software
- Work with product leads, software architects and project managers to implement technical solutions that meet the requirements and support documentation
- Troubleshoot application issues in development, test and production environments
What You Will Need
- BS in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- Experience with a front-end framework like React, Vue.js or AngularJS
- Understanding of .NET Core, .NET Framework or related technologies
- Capacity to work with various development methodologies, including agile and waterfall
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Aptitude to learn in a constantly advancing technological field
A Day in the Life
Find yourself in the center of fun at Cars For Sale every day. Start your morning admiring our one-of-a-kind Carsforsale.com NASCAR in the front lobby. Then curly slide your way to the coffee shop for a free specialty coffee or soda, and don’t forget the free snacks! Visit Stan the T-Rex on the sales floor for a quick pep talk. Meander down to the Virtual Green driving range and putting green to give your thoughts some time to sink in. Not sure if you’re the next Tiger Woods? Find your way to the pool or foosball tables or check out our arcade games before returning to work. A day in the life at Cars For Sale is more than just work – our fun work environment is a reflection of our friendly, work-hard-play-hard culture.
See what our Software team has been up to on our Team Blog!