Inside Sales Specialist, Webit
- Full time
- 2500 S. Westlake Dr., Sioux Falls, South Dakota View on Map
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications High School Diploma
This position is for the Webit division of Carsforsale.com. Webit is currently seeking energetic, talented, professional, determined, and persuasive phone sales persons to help take our business to the next level. If you have customer service, collections, retail, or sales experience, we are looking for you! Webit is a technology company designed to take businesses to the next level with professional, functional, and affordable websites. At Webit, Inc. you are in control of your own success if you have what it takes to rise to the challenge and succeed in this dynamic, growing industry.
What We Have
- Work hard, play hard culture that is challenging, rewarding and most of all, fun
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Open office environment that helps foster collaboration and innovation
- Refreshment bar, golf simulators, billiards tables, video games, virtual reality room, a replica of the tunnel turn at Talladega complete with a NASCAR, twisting tunnel slide, and a T-Rex!
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Friday schedule
- Work From Home options after training and proven success in the office
- Great benefits and amazing perks
- Competitive base pay with generous bonus & uncapped residual based salary growth
What You Will Do
- Outbound, cold calling customers nationwide
- Introduce web-based product solutions and develop a relationship with the customer
- Support and build value in utilizing our products with the customer
- Partner with the customer in training of account tools and features
- Collaborate with various departments on trends or requirements
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or relevant experience
- Sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in cold calling potential customers
- Intermediate computer skills
- Effective listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, persistence, and ability to prioritize workloads
You Might Also Have
- Experience in a call center environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Passion for achieving and exceeding goals
- Strengths with closing sales
A Day in the Life
- Visit our coffee shop to give your day a kick start. Choose coffee, a coffee specialty drink, an energy drink, tea, juice or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Take a ride down the slide to get something from our snack bar, visit the Talladega tunnel turn complete with an actual NASCAR or maybe just admire Stan the full-sized T-Rex fossil
- Let your ideas percolate while practicing your golf skills on one of our VirtualGreens or FullSwing virtual driving ranges. If golf isn’t your thing, play one of Mozart’s favorite games, billiards. Better yet, start a friendly shuffleboard or video game battle before you visit the Virtual Reality room to round out your afternoon.
Inside Sales Specialist Full time
Maintain and grow exceptional relationships with our customers by offering our industry-leading product. Competitive base pay and salary growth start here!