Digital Marketing Specialist
Experience 3-5 Years
Department Innovation & Marketing
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help lead organic and paid digital media strategy to connect the dots between the needs, wants, and desires of our audience and our business, brand, and marketing growth objectives. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing engagement strategies, identifying tactics to support those strategies, and driving implementation to bring ideas to life across channels. As a rapidly expanding business it’s critical to magnify our brand through a strong, connected digital presence that impacts our audience – B-to-B and B-to-C – when it matters most. Beyond identifying connection touchpoints, the Digital Marketing Specialist will partner with internal teams to solve complex marketing and technology problems and walk alongside these teams to ensure successful implementation, measurement and optimization plans are set for future efforts.
What We Need You To Do
- Craft holistic digital media strategies that connect with target audience by leveraging the necessary tools, platforms, and strategies to ensure connections are relevant, timely, meaningful and meet or exceed performance benchmarks
- Analyze underperforming areas and develop action plans for improvement at the product and brand levels
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- As part of a core team, work to monitor SEO and help forecast trends
- Uncover digital insights and provide key learnings in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
You’ll Also Need
- 3+ years of digital media strategy experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Prior digital media experience and strong analytical mindset
- Understanding of digital media strategies and metrics with the ability to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of efforts
- Organizational, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Comfort level working in a fast-paced environment both independently and in a team
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to receive feedback and use it to grow and improve as a member of our marketing team
A Day in the Life
- Visit our coffee shop to give your day a kick start. Choose coffee, a coffee specialty drink, an energy drink, tea, juice or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Take a ride down the slide to get something from our snack bar, visit the Talladega tunnel turn complete with an actual NASCAR or maybe just admire Stan the full-sized T-Rex fossil
- Let your ideas percolate while practicing your golf skills on one of our VirtualGreens or FullSwing virtual driving ranges. If golf isn’t your thing, play one of Mozart’s favorite games, billiards. Better yet, start a friendly shuffleboard or video game battle before you visit the Virtual Reality room to round out your afternoon.