Dealer Relations Specialist
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Department Dealer Relations
Qualifications High School Diploma
The Dealer Relations Department is a team designed to support the needs of our Dealers via the Toll-Free Line (TFL), email, account monitoring, and maintenance while cooperating with the other CFS Departments to ensure accounts are properly maintained as well as meeting the needs of the dealer. Will also support the account management needs of Carsforsale.com and our dealer base with regular outbound call campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls from customers to problem solve and troubleshoot unique situations on their account and devices
- Assist the customer in training of account tools and features
- Service internal and external customers through our Internal Task System, this includes both email and phone communications
- Documenting all activity in our Internal Tasking System
You’ll Also Need
- Customer Service experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong phone etiquette
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads
A Day in the Life
Find yourself in the center of fun at Cars For Sale every day. Start your morning admiring our one-of-a-kind Carsforsale.com NASCAR in the front lobby. Then curly slide your way to the coffee shop for a free specialty coffee or soda, and don’t forget the free snacks! Visit Stan the T-Rex on the sales floor for a quick pep talk. Meander down to the Virtual Green driving range and putting green to give your thoughts some time to sink in. Not sure if you’re the next Tiger Woods? Find your way to the pool or foosball tables or check out our arcade games before returning to work. A day in the life at Cars For Sale is more than just work – our fun work environment is a reflection of our friendly, work-hard-play-hard culture.
See what our Dealer Relations team has been up to on our Team Blog!