Dealer Relations Specialist
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Department Dealer Relations
Qualifications High School Diploma
The Dealer Relations Department is a team designed to support the needs of our Dealers via the Toll-Free Line (TFL), email, account monitoring, and maintenance while cooperating with the other CFS Departments to ensure accounts are properly maintained as well as meeting the needs of the dealer. Will also support the account management needs of Carsforsale.com and our dealer base with regular outbound call campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls from customers to problem solve and troubleshoot unique situations on their account and devices
- Assist the customer in training of account tools and features
- Service internal and external customers through our Internal Task System, this includes both email and phone communications
- Documenting all activity in our Internal Tasking System
You’ll Also Need
- Customer Service experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong phone etiquette
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads
A Day in the Life
- Visit our coffee shop to give your day a kick start. Choose coffee, a coffee specialty drink, an energy drink, tea, juice or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Take a ride down the slide to get something from our snack bar, visit the Talladega tunnel turn complete with an actual NASCAR or maybe just admire Stan the full-sized T-Rex fossil
- Let your ideas percolate while practicing your golf skills on one of our VirtualGreens or FullSwing virtual driving ranges. If golf isn’t your thing, play one of Mozart’s favorite games, billiards. Better yet, start a friendly shuffleboard or video game battle before you visit the Virtual Reality room to round out your afternoon.
See what our Dealer Relations team has been up to on our Team Blog!