- Full time
- 2500 S. Westlake Dr., Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Experience 5+ Years
Department Operations & Project Management
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
About the Role
Do you have a passion to contribute to a team’s success, to make an impact and find solutions? As Project Manager, you’ll help facilitate short- and long-term planning. We’re looking for someone willing to go the extra mile, a juggler of knives (okay just initiatives), and a true team player who puts teams and project success first. At the core, our Project Manager must have a passion for helping teams do their best, have fun and be curious!
- A brand-new software system, a big vision and a growing team in several lines of business with diverse backgrounds and passion for progress.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Complex and difficult problems to solve.
- Open, fun office environment that helps foster collaboration and innovation.
What We Need You to Do
- Responsible for project oversight and all aspects of defined project milestones, including: initiating, planning, developing, and implementing large and small scale projects.
- Manage the activities of cross-functional project teams to successfully complete and implement business, process, system, and application development projects.
- Enhance the organization’s ability to create and positively manage change.
- Communicate and report project progress to all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for balancing the constraints of scope, quality, schedule, budget (if applicable), resources and risk for projects.
- Support user acceptance testing, coordination, and execution, as needed.
- Assist with identifying (corporate) process efficiencies through the implementation of standard operating procedures, as needed.
- Facilitate and foster creativity and positive team dynamics.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Assist in educating and training other corporate operations team members, as needed.
You Also Need
- 5 years of project management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Creativity, imagination, and a collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management skills
- Comfort level working in a fast-paced environment both independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented, and a problem solver
- Comfortable working under pressure and taking the initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Effective listening skills are needed
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and have the ability to prioritize workloads based on business need
- Possess an intermediate to advanced understanding of agile project management methodologies and processes
- Rely on moderate to advanced experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
A Day in the Life
- Energize your day with coffee, tea, juice, or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Walk through our Talladega Tunnel or take a ride down the slide to grab a bite from our snack bar
- Enjoy a lakeside lunch on our patio or grill some food in our outdoor kitchen
- Take a break while practicing your golf skills in one of our virtual golf simulators. If golf isn’t your thing, play a game of pool, shuffleboard, or foosball!