IT Project Manager
Experience 5+ Years
Department Software Engineering & IT
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
Carsforsale.com is a rapidly growing company and marketing leader in the automotive category looking to expand our engineering capabilities. The Carsforsale.com team is currently concentrated on building and scaling SaaS products that reach millions of car buyers and launching innovative web and mobile applications. We are currently looking for a highly qualified, motivated Project Manager to join our team.
As Carsforsale.com continues to grow and evolve into a diversified technology company, we want to add the best people to our team! If you are looking for a fun and exciting career with an aggressive company, this may be the opportunity that you have been looking for.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate daily tasks, assigns project resources, and ensure task completion.
- Define, analyze, prioritize, and manage project scope and requirements primarily for IT infrastructure projects. Infrastructure projects include networking, server configuration, operating system/application installations and upgrades.
- Ensure IT Project Requests are implemented in an uninterrupted and non-detrimental manner.
- Align IT goals with DevOps and Software Development Teams.
- Identify and assess risks and facilitate resolution to minimize project risks along with creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Monitor and report progress, problems, and solutions.
- Complete project evaluations and assessments of results.
- Promote post release communication, validation from business areas.
What You Will Need
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Agile Project Management Certification or PMP Certification is a plus (or working towards a certification). Other certifications a plus may include Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or Professional/Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate and work independently.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, attention to detail, strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- High-level knowledge of general networking and server configuration including virtualization technologies.
A Day in the Life
- Visit our coffee shop to give your day a kick start. Choose coffee, a coffee specialty drink, an energy drink, tea, juice or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Take a ride down the slide to get something from our snack bar, visit the Talladega tunnel turn complete with an actual NASCAR or maybe just admire Stan the full-sized T-Rex fossil
- Let your ideas percolate while practicing your golf skills on one of our VirtualGreens or FullSwing virtual driving ranges. If golf isn’t your thing, play one of Mozart’s favorite games, billiards. Better yet, start a friendly shuffleboard or video game battle before you visit the Virtual Reality room to round out your afternoon.
Learn more about our Software team here!