Experience Less Than 1 Year
Department Dealer Relations
Qualifications High School Diploma
This new and exciting Customer Support role is for the up-and-coming PowerSports division of Cars For Sale! In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting this new division by taking dealer and consumer calls as well as supporting the account management needs of the business with regular outbound call campaigns. Being passionate and excited about this expanding industry is a must. We are looking for someone who has a contagious enthusiasm for powersports. At PowerSports.com, we live to power your passion.
What You Will Do
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls from customers to problem solve and troubleshoot unique situations on their devices
- Assist the customer in training of account tools and features
- Service internal and external customers through our Internal Task System, this includes both email and phone communications
- Documenting all activity in our Internal Tasking System
You’ll Also Need
- Customer Service experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong phone etiquette
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads
A Day in the Life
- Find yourself in the center of fun at Cars For Sale every day. Here at PowerSports.com, we are powered by Cars For Sale and work together as a team
- Visit our coffee shop to give your day a kick start. Choose coffee, a coffee specialty drink, an energy drink, tea, juice or soda. It’s all on the house!
- Take a ride down the slide to get something from our snack bar, visit the Talladega tunnel turn complete with an actual NASCAR or maybe just admire Stan the full-sized T-Rex fossil
- Let your ideas percolate while practicing your golf skills on one of our VirtualGreens or FullSwing virtual driving ranges. If golf isn’t your thing, play one of Mozart’s favorite games, billiards. Better yet, start a friendly shuffleboard or video game battle before you visit the Virtual Reality room to round out your afternoon.